If you love marketing, social media, optiomize data and think bold - then this is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $35.8B market. Imagine yourself as being a part of a high-growth international startup, selling products to more than 81 countries? Salestools as a company and culture it is disrupting an old and monopolistic way of making data accessible and usable to sales organizations across all industries. As a part of the Multinational Sales Team you will be focusing on closing deals with Fortune 5000, which are the Fastest-Growing Companies across the world!
Our commitment to coaching, teamwork, and transparency lead to the creation of a performance oriented culture inspired by our Danish roots. We make sure that our customers and employees continue to learn and grow, and their contribution made Salestools the Highest Performer and the Most Usable Sales Intelligence Software according to G2Crowd.
We are redefining a global enterprise market of data intelligence that has seen little innovation in many years. Salestools connects companies of all sizes and providing them with the sales intelligence needed to increase efficiency of their sales processes by getting new business faster and achieve high customer retention.
Are you looking to lead a strong Sales team in a fast growing sales organization? Do you know how to inspire sales reps to achieve more and aim higher? Are you a happy person that loves sales and inspire a sales team?
Join our team!
Salestools has a short sales cycle of days - to weeks, not quarters or years!
- Inbound Marketing Knowledge is a must
- Understand deep analytics such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics etc
- Salesforce Pardot knowledge or Hubspot (We use Pardot and that is your weapon of choice)
- Adwords Experience
- Bing Ads Experience
- Facebook Ads Experience
- Writing and testing web copy for inbound (Whitepapers etc)
- Continually optimizing site navigation, structure, layout and flows based on site performance and business goals
- Defining KPIs and measurement framework that inform the success of our channels
- Identifying and understanding target audience needs (buyer personas, target industries)
Salestools is a very unique working environment. What makes us unique is our team and how we perform together. Our multinational culture was formed in Denmark, where the founders heart and soul was to build a platform that could connect all business professionals in the world with their ideal customer. We expect each one of the team members to act in their role at Salestools with boldness pride and deep passion to embrace the Salestools culture and brand that makes us the best company you ever joined.
Our values is the single most important mechanisms in the organization, we believe a strong team that can work accountable together can conquer the market and we enable everyone to be the best they can be - this lies in our DNA. Our creed is based on a single methodology, to continue employing the best people and develop a workplace where they can grow. As a reward for our employees performance we offer various benefits, including:
- Bold international startup
- An ambitious, work hard/play hard international startup environment
- A key role in building a high growth journey at Salestools
- Ongoing training for a career in sales with the latest technology
- Excellent location in Copenhagen city centre