Sales Development Consultant - Copenhagen
This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $35.8B market. Salestools is redefining a global enterprise market of Data Intelligence that has seen little innovation in many years. The platform connects companies of all sizes and provides them with the sales intelligence needed to increase the efficiency of all sales processes by getting new business faster and achieve high customer retention.
Imagine yourself as being a part of a high-growth international startup, selling products to more than 81 countries? Salestools as a company and culture it is disrupting an old and monopolistic way of making data accessible and usable to sales organizations across all industries. At at heart of Salestools technology sits one valuable asset, our MailDex™ engine build with Artificial Intelligence, making us the leading Sales Acceleration platform. All of our customers are excited about selling every single day and increase exponentially the number of closed opportunities. As a part of the Multinational Sales Team you will be focusing on closing deals with Fortune 5000, which are the Fastest-Growing Companies across the world!
Our commitment to coaching, teamwork, and transparency lead to the creation of a performance oriented culture inspired by our Danish roots. We make sure that our customers and employees continue to learn and grow, and their contribution made Salestools the Highest Performer and the Most Usable Sales Intelligence Software according to G2Crowd. We are one of the most innovative companies around and we are on a single mission to transform Outbound Sales Acceleration and be the driver of modern sales organizations.
About the role:
Are you a salesperson looking to move into the future with a leading SaaS company that is leading the Sales Acceleration industry? The Sales Development role help you accelerate your sales career. You will work close with the Account Executives who closes the deals you worked on. What is better than selling a product that helps salespeople save up to 4-5 hours a day on prospecting and double their sales? (Hint: Your sales cycle is days to weeks not quarters or years!)
You can join Salestools and kickstart your career in Sales, we work with companies such as Salesforce, Accenture, IBM and many other global customers.
Do you think all this it is something you can handle? Then you might be the next member of our team in Copenhagen.
- Previous successful cold calling OR sales prospecting experience and a high interest in a selling role
- The will and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a keen interest in digital marketing, mobile, and/or social technologies
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to achieve and exceed measurable sales performance goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Lots of own motivation, energy, passion, humor, emotional intelligence, consideration and excitement
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience in selling technology/media solutions is a plus
- Conduct highly targeted prospecting with Salestools’s software for finding the precise information about leads and qualify them (between 80 and 120 calls per day)
- Work collaboratively and accountable with an assigned Inside Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate strategies and plans to reach more new customers in the specify region and industry
- On the call or writing successfully sell the Salestools value proposition and schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Inside Sales Representative
- Deal with and address objections
- Conduct needs assessments calls with own prospects or as assigned
Salestools is a very unique working environment. What makes us unique is our team and how we perform together. Our multinational culture was formed in Denmark, where the founders heart and soul was to build a platform that could connect all business professionals in the world with their ideal customer. We expect each one of the team members to act in their role at Salestools with boldness pride and deep passion to embrace the Salestools culture and brand that makes us the best company you ever joined.
Our values is the single most important mechanisms in the organization, we believe a strong team that can work accountable together can conquer the market and we enable everyone to be the best they can be - this lies in our DNA. Our creed is based on a single methodology, to continue employing the best people and develop a workplace where they can grow.
As a reward for our employees performance we offer various benefits, including:
- Bold international startup
- Competitive salary + Uncapped OTE
- A key role in building a high growth journey at Salestools
- Ongoing training for a career in sales with the latest technology
- Excellent location in Copenhagen city centre
- Personal Development
- This role is an inside sales position working in our HQ in Copenhagen and requires ZERO travel!